A one-day training introductory workshop on the fundamentals of research management for research staff at medical research charities. Registration opens 09:30 Thursday 6th December!
Who's it for?
Early career research management staff working at AMRC member charities and all research staff at medical research charities new to AMRC. Non-AMRC member organisations are also very welcome to come along.
What we'll cover
- Awarding grants - the AMRC principles of peer review
- How medical research charities make those principles work in their organisations
- The importance of working to a research strategy
- Grant management systems
- Working with peer reviewers and your committee
- Methods for research and impact evaluation
- Research and impact communications
- You will gain a good understanding of the core principles and stages of research management at AMRC member charities
- You will learn from speakers from member charities how those principles work in practice so that you can gain practical advice on issues relating to research management
- You’ll also get a chance to network with others working in your field, and become part of our network of research managers and administrators
How can I register?
By clicking on this link and completing the registration form on Eventbrite. Tickets sales go live at 09:30 on Thursday 6th Dec and close at 17:30 on Friday 26 January. Please email Sarah (email@example.com) for any queries.