Tuesday 26 February 2013, 10am to 4pm
Time and resources may be tight but you can still make a big impact.
Who's it for?
This workshop is for people new to charity campaigning and public affairs, both new starts and people from organisations wanting to grow their public affairs capacity.
The workshop will cover:
- An introduction to parliament and government
- The basic tools of campaigning: events, awareness raising, APPGs, stunts, engaging with legislation
- Is it worth it? The best approaches for your issue and your budget
- Designing a campaign – an opportunity to work through your ideas with the experts
- How to design a public affairs strategy
- How you can get involved with AMRC’s influencing work
What you will get
- A working knowledge of policy and parliament
- A toolbox of ways to engage with policymakers
- What’s right for you – ideas of how to build an affordable and effective public affairs strategy
26 February 2013
AMRC member charities £110
Second attendee (AMRC members only) £80
Non-AMRC members £220
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
Charles Darwin House
12 Roger Street
London, WC1N 2JU
Please download a booking form from the right. Return to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 020 7685 2620